We are looking for passionate full-time interns to join our dynamic and agile team. We spend most of our time crafting quality, beautiful, and functional digital products from website to mobile application.
As a intern, you are responsible for assisting the management, senior designers, and senior developers throughout the design and development process.
- Perform data-entry and basic website maintenance
- Handling paperwork and writing documentation
- Perform simple UI/UX design (for design students)
- Perform simple coding and unit testing (for IT students)
- Work closely with the design and development team
- Participate in the ideation, design, and development process
- Malaysian citizen
- Good command of spoken and written English
- Excellent problem solving and organisational skills
- Interest in digital products, the Internet, and technology
Working with us
- Competitive monthly remuneration
- Company laptop (MacBook) provided
- Work in a vibrant and dynamic co-working environment
- Access to talks, workshops, workouts, and other community events
Please email your resume, cover letter, and portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.